Their vision is one in which every youngster can enjoy access to outdoor learning and grow up with a respect, born out of knowledge and understanding, for our environment.
If you would like to be part of that team effort then please get in touch with your local OWL group.
If there is no local group in your area please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Whatever your background we would like to hear from you. You can contribute as much or as little time as you wish. Local groups do a huge range of work and we would value your help.
What do local OWL groups do?
- They work together to achieve their aims.
- They share resources such as tools, gear and sites.
- They run projects with funding from OWL Scotland.
- Members network together through meetings, events and working together.
- Members share good practice and ideas together.
Contact your local OWL Group for information about local sites, resource and contacts interested in promoting outdoor learning.